Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pondering the Big 5-0

This is a week of thinking about turning ONE HALF OF A CENTURY old....yikes...how did I get to be 50 years old, this can't be true...Oh wait..I do have those gray hairs, and those awful blood veins on every inch of my legs and feet, wrinkles, yep those too, those nasty brown spots on the hands, got em!!, stiffness where there used to be somewhat limberness,YES!! sleepness nights, (YAWN) I own them, bifocals( 4 pair, right on top of the bifocal contacts), memory malfunctions, (I think I have this?), facial hair (UGH!!!HATE IT!), cellulite, OF COURSE I HAVE THIS, people I am turning 50 what do you expect...This all sounds terribly DREADFUL... and DEPRESSING....and UGLY.....But Guess WHAT?I AM NOT AFRAID OF THIS NUMBER 5-0 I'm thinking I will tell you why....When I'm good and ready....right now I must go find some purple to wear and plan which street I am going to spit in and declare we have no money for butter.....from one of my favorite books....When I am an OLD Woman I shall wear PURPLE...More to come.50 maybe...Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment