Monday, June 13, 2011

Blogs are so much fun...They are cheap..Free if you don't count the cost of Internet....I have cancelled nearly all of my magazine subscriptions....this place is full of low cost ideas and I love to read, imagine, wish, dream, do, paint, plan, cook, decorate, collect, display, rearrange, organize, drink, read, re-do, spray-paint....what more could a girl ask for...
 I love it that WESTYNN loves to help when we are working on a project....A cuter helper would be hard to find.

We love to eat FUN food when we have a 30th Birthday party.....







I started a blog at the encouragement of a very good friend and a spunky daughter that writes the best blog that should have at least a million followers...then I promptly decided I (we) are beyond boring and NO ONE would read this....Well,, after nearly a million of my own personal 'reads' of other blogs....I am NOT boring.....just lazy....and somewhat techno challenged....I take random photos that mostly suck with a free camera...I THINK alot of cool things...I tackle any number of DIY things, we eat often, party some (as in birthdays )   so I am once again going to try this....

BEAR WITH ME....

 I love to have the cutest centerpieces for the table...courtesy of Sara and my Christmas garlands....NOTHING is sacred.....

some random ness from, the very boring life of the ALLEN's with a touch of dry humor, some wit, sarcasm, insight and strickly my OWN opinions....It's genetic I have one on nearly EVERYTHING....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE, did I mention I love to make jelly....I would so quit my day job to make jelly....hmmmmmm  I have some for sale.....I REALLY love CAAute jar lids too...

Welcome back to GLORIOUS JUNKE....my son went to Ireland and Europe for nearly 18 months and wrote a wonderful GLORIOUS travel blog...that will bring tears to my eyes, and in a post he went to or by or saw a flea market and referred to it as MOM would love all the GLORIOUS JUNKE they have over here.....Bingo...name for a blog that I did not know that I was going to write....

Clink...HERE is to ALL the GLORIOUS Junke that I am sharing with you...

4 comments:

  1. Aww! I'm happy your back!! I LOVE it when you blog! You are one of the most UN-boring people I know! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your post - I would LOVE to read more of your blogging! It's tons of fun. I sure hope you'll share more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY!!! Glad you decided to quite being lazy and figure the internet out...it really isn't that hard, LOL! I can't wait to read your take on all our adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back!! Your humor makes me smile!! I'll so quit my day job and help you can jelly!! I pickled a little over 3 gallons of beets this week. .mostly after 9 p.m. I LOVE susie homemaker stuff too!!

    ReplyDelete